Translating And Interpreting services in Wales
If you require a translator in Wales, we can provide you with a professional interpretation/interpreting, translation, linguist, or interpreter in any language combination and across any field including medical, technical, pharmaceutical, commercial, legal and advertising, web localisation, software localisation. The largest city is the capital Cardiff and for a period it was the biggest coal port in the world. Two-thirds of the Welsh population live in South Wales and many tourists have been drawn to the stunning Welsh landscapes.
Local Interpreters and translators are available in Wales!
We can also supply interpreters for the NHS, Police Stations and Courts as well as Youth Centres and Detention centres within UK. All of our Translators and Interpreters from Wales are certified and registered with the Chartered Institute of Linguists or other internationally accredited bodies so you can be sure to receive an excellent and accurate service. English is spoken by almost all people in Wales and is therefore the de facto main language (see Welsh English). However, northern and western Wales retain many areas where Welsh is spoken as a first language by the majority of the population and English is learnt as a second language. Our many international customers take advantage of our electronic translation service. Due to internet technology, it is possible to rapidly deliver top quality professional translations anywhere in the world.
Due to our internationally oriented team, we can provide you with a translator in any language. Please contact us If your required language is not listed. There are thousands of known languages spoken in the 200 countries of the world. Well over 2,000 have writing systems (the others are only spoken) and about 300 are represented by on-line dictionaries.
Our certified or notarised document(s) translation(s) will always be on time.
- Multilingual translation, Multilanguage Conference
- voiceover, Voice-over, Sub Titling, Sub-Titling, Dubbing
- web page translation, Multilingual web page
- Legal, Police, Court, Fraud Investigation, interpreter translations
- Arabic translator, Urdu translation, Kurdish interpreting
- Polish translator, Bulgarian translation, Hungarian interpreting, Romanian interpreter
- Certified translator, Certified translation, Certified documents
- French translator, Spanish translation, Italian translator, Portuguese translator
- Conference translator, Conference translation, Conference interpreter
- Technical translation, Technical interpreter, Technical documents
- translation companies, Language Company, Language Specialist
- Court interpreter, Police interpreter, Legal interpreting, Legal translations
- Notarised translation, notarized documents
- Japanese translator, Chinese translation, Mandarin interpreter Cantonese language
- Interpreting Services, face-to-face, telephone, simultaneous and conference interpreting
Interpreting services in Wales (including Monmouthshire)
Anglesey/Sir Fon (Beaumaris, Holyhead, Llangefni, Amlwch, Menai Bridge)
Brecknockshire/Sir Frycheiniog (Brecon, Builth Wells, Hay-on-Wye, Talgarth, Llanwrtwd Wells)
Caernarfonshire/Sir Gaernarfon (Caernarfon, Bangor, Llandudno, Conwy, Pwllheli, Porthmadog)
Carmarthenshire/Sir Gaerfyrddin (Carmarthen, Llanelli, Ammanford, Llandovery, Kidwelly, St. Clears)
Cardiganshire/Ceredigion (Cardigan, Aberystwyth, Lampeter, New Quay, Tregaron)
Denbighshire/Sir Ddinbych (Denbigh, Wrexham, Ruthin, Abergele, Llangollen)
Flintshire/Sir Fflint (Mold, Flint, Rhyl, Prestatyn, Connah's Quay, Holywell, Buckley, St. Asaph)
Glamorgan/Morgannwg (Cardiff, Swansea, Merthyr Tydfil, Barry, Caerphilly, Bridgend, Neath, Pontypridd)
Merioneth/Meirionnydd (Dolgellau, Bala, Tywyn, Blaenau Ffestiniog, Barmouth, Harlech)
Monmouthshire/Sir Fynwy (Monmouth, Newport, Blackwood, Cwmbran, Abergavenny, Chepstow, Tredegar)
Montgomeryshire/Sir Drefaldwyn (Montgomery, Newtown, Welshpool, Machynlleth, Llanidloes)
Pembrokeshire/Sir Benfro (Pembroke, Milford Haven, Haverfordwest, Fishguard, Tenby, St. David's)
Radnorshire/Sir Faesyfed (Presteigne, Llandrindod Wells, Knighton, Rhayader, New Radnor)